Monday, April 25, 2011

Junior Masterchef Australia



Recently, after I got married... I begin to enjoy cooking and do things that I never used to do such as google for new recipes, starts to buy recipe books, and watching TV show about cooking. At the moment, Junior Masterchef Australia has been one of my favorite reality shows. I am amazed by all the super talented kids who can cooks so well... not so well but amazingly great. And they are only age between 9 - 13. Gosh! 

I love all the contestants although I mostly enjoy watching Pierre and Sofia. But hats off to Isabella as the winner of Junior Masterchef Australia. I hope one day when I have children, one of them can cooks as great as these amazing kids... =) 

See the full details about Junior Masterchef Australia at http://www.masterchef.com.au/home.htm

1 comment:

Junior MasterChef 2010 - Pierre Khoury said...

many of my child friends and fans love Pierre and they have requested me to create a blog that contains some of there message. if you like you can read it at http://paidcritique.blogspot.com/2011/06/junior-masterchef-2010-pierre-khoury.html

:)