Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Lab: Get your drinks prepared by ScienTEA


Another local bubble tea shops emerged at Pantai Indah Kapuk. It was not more than a month during my "sabbatical" weeks that I didn't step my foot at PIK, and here I was stunned of how many new cafes emerged at the same row as the famous Ikkudo.

The not so typical exterior design was the first thing drew me inside. As I stepped in, I was quite impressed with the whole interior designed to be similar as the shop's name, The Lab. From the waiters wearing lab coats, the chemical lab bottles, until a section which seems to be customized designed to look like where the "scientea" formulated their drinks. Such an innovative fresh idea.




The variaty of choices wasn't that much, written on a black wooden board with chalk. After some reading, I got my self Yogurt green tea (22k) and Macadamia milk tea to take away. I didn't opt for any toppings though I saw they have quite options from regular boba, popping boba, pudding, aloe vera, jelly and so on. The plastic glass again custom designed in lab's concept. Slim and tall, comes in one size only.


Happy to say the yogurt green tea didn't fail to satisfy my thirst. Not too sour, not too sweet, fully fresh. Too bad I forgot to take a sip of the milk tea. Well, guess I leave that to you readers. :)

The Lab
Ruko Crown Golf Block D No. 29
Pantai Indah Kapuk
North Jakarta
Ph. +628118772837
T. @thelab_ID

No comments: