Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sate Babi Johan


My parents and I went for a casual dine at Pantai Indah Kapuk's fresh market. On my way there, My mom and I were thinking to have our usual Bubur Ayam Cirebon, but when we passed Sate Babi Johan and saw the crowds, we changed our plan and my dad tagged along.

As I remember, previous they only served Bakut Sayur Asin and Sate Babi, but now they have more varieties in their satay selections, they have sweet pork satay, liver satay, skin stay, etc. We ordered 20 pcs satay mixed of each satay and a portion of Bakut Sayur Asin (21k). The price range for the satay was from 1,5k - 3,5k each. 


I like the satay, the meat was tender but some of them was too dry, I think it depends on how they grilled. Anyway, we all agreed the liver one was the best. As for the Bakut sayur asin, to me the broth was supposed to be more sour. But overall, it was acceptable and I don't mind to come back. 

Sate Babi Johan 
Food Plaza Pantai Indah Kapuk
North Jakarta
Ph. +6221 97061515


No comments: