Sunday, November 9, 2014

Warisan Kuliner Bango Apps


Being a foodie and a blogger, it's obvious how food and internet are two things that I can't live without. I spent most of my free time surfing online, proudly admit hunting for food places. If you are someone like me, I'm here to share with you this useful apps from Kecap Bango.

My love for Indonesian food is unquestionable. I always love hunting for Indonesian food, however even being live in Jakarta since I was a baby, doesn't mean I know each and every single food place in town. That's why I was beyond happy to learn that Bango just launched it's mobile application, Warisan Kuliner Bango Apps.


As I was downloading the apps, I find out it was an actualization of Bango's commitment on perpetuating Indonesian cuisines. Bango's expedition team itself, Arie Parikesit, Odillia Winneke, Aldio Meranciam, and Dina 'Dua Ransel' went across 100 cities over 34 provinces on their culinary expedition. What a great commitment, right? Now, thanks to them, we can easily find the best Indonesian cuisines over the cities with simple steps from the apps. 

To download, you just need to go HERE and sign up. You can sign up using email or your existing social media's account. Very quick and easy. From there, you can easily browse through your favorite kind of Indonesian food. The apps even allows you to browse based on:

Nearest location


Newest cuisines

Or most popular cuisines

Another benefit you can get from this apps is it also comes with special culinary features, changing periodically. This month they feature all places that serves lamb! 


If you want to, you can even share your culinary review on the apps. After all, sharing is caring, right? It can be done in a very simple and easy steps. 

1. Log in and click "berbagi kuliner"

2. Enter picture of food that you want to review

3. Start your review, rate the stars, enter the restaurant's location and click Done! Bango's team will review it before published. Usually take about 24 hours.

I've tried it and it was super easy! Here's a sample of my review on the apps.

I must admit the apps is very useful for all foodies, especially those Indonesian food fans. Not mentioning how practical it is since we could easily download it on our mobile. I, personally have downloaded and getting great advantages from it. Be sure to be the next one! 

See Bango Application's video below for your information!


Let's spread the love for Indonesian food together with Bango. Thank you so much for reading! 

Warisan Kuliner Bango Application

No comments: