Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Preview Lemon Online Shop's CLOSET 1


Yay! Finally my online shop's first collection! =)
These past few days had been crazy for me. I was super busy that I can't even relax and enjoy my days... I even had not been checking in Facebook for almost 1 week. It's amazing as checking "news feed" on facebook is my thing every morning after I wake up and every night before I go to bed. I guess I have been really busy and tired these few days. Start from my office big convention last week in Spore, then went straight to buying trip for my online shop, taking pictures of the collections, editing more than 300 pics, measuring all the clothes... and now blogging my excitement and happiness about the coming soon collections! =)
Despite the sleepless nights and sore legs I had, I am super excited and happy about my new online shop. I had been wanting to do this for quite sometime but never had the spirit and courage to do it (I'll share with you about why it's taking me this long to start in my next blog). 

Here are some of Lemon Online Shop's first collection. More to come tomorrow, May 25th @4pm. Add us and be our friends at http://www.facebook.com/lemon.onlineshop

No comments: