Monday, May 23, 2011

Founder Bah Kut Teh



When me and my mom went to Spore, we will always went to this place to eat Bah Kut Teh. It was not a fancy restaurant, just a small ruko in side of Balestier road. There were a lot of Bah Kut teh stall in this area, I happen to know this one from many good review in the singaporean food blog. Since then, I never try others. This time, me and colleagues were staying near the area, so around midnight we decided to walk there. We were not hungry actually, just having a midnight craving. It was packed with people but luckily there was still empty table. We ordered 2 bowl of Bah Kut Teh (ribs $8), 1 pork kidney ($6) and salted vegetables ($3) to share. I end up eating the entire bowl of pork kidney, not because it was good as it was not, but because my colleagues didn't like it. The bah kut teh as usual was yummy, the ribs was very tender.


Founder Bah Kut Teh
Next to hotel New Orchid
Balestier Road

Opening hours: 
Day: 12noon - 2pm
Night: 6pm - 2.30am 
Closed every Tuesday

No comments: