Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cha Cha Bubble Tea


Spotted another new bubble tea originated from the bubble tea country, Taiwan. Located at the 4th floor of Pluit Village next to Shilin. I love what they did with the menu board, it was sketchy and colorful to look at. They have selections of fresh tea, milk tea, fresh milk and ice blended with various unique flavor that I haven't found in other bubble tea's brand such as Irish cream, butterscotch, creme brulee, tiramisu and marshmallow. I was going to try one of the unique one's when I saw they also have one of my favorite tea flavor which is rose, so for my first attempt I tried Rose black tea with pop passion fruit boba (21k) and my friend chose Oolong milk tea with egg pudding (21k). 




I didn't really feel the rose tea flavor even though I do like the popping pearls, the texture was good and not too chewy. The passion fruit burst out the moment I bite the pearls and it didn't left any plastic sort of felling. However, I still prefer the rose tea from Bobabits. My friend said her oolong milk tea was good. Quite condense and the pudding texture was smooth. 

Overall, it was ok for me and I can't wait to go back to try some of the unique flavors. 

Cha Cha Bubble Tea
Pluit Village 4th floor No. 50A
North Jakarta
Ph. +6221 66603119

Opening soon at Supermall Karawaci.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ivy. As the management of Cha Cha, we thank you for the review. We are expecting more suggestions and input so we can serve our customer better. We love to hear your comments more. Cha Cha was on living social(previously deal keren) and after the redemption vouchers is over we will launch a stamp card program together with our new Flavors Sparkling Tea for our combinations of refreshing tea experience. please check out our FB at ChaChatea for our latest news and promotions. And Finally we would like to inform all Cha Cha lovers that we are coming to Karawaci Supermall with a new concepts in which we will have food and snacks. so see u all in Cha Cha. :)

Ivy said...

Hi! :)
Yes, i am aware of the promo on deal keren and had bought the voucher as well. Congratulations on your up coming second outlet. Best of luck! Cheers. =)

Anonymous said...

Try Quench in Teras Kota,BSD, though it's not very popular in Jakarta, they opened it before ChaTime. Too bad that they are a bit slow in opening more store~ They have good quality and taste. Very recommended!