Friday, August 3, 2012

Provence Bakery


The first time I know about Provence bakery was during my visit to Spore. Originated from Kyoto, they were quite known for their original wassant. Some have said it was very good. I never tried it though until about two weeks ago, I passed them on my way to Ikkudo.

They just opened so the variety was not much. I didn't see any cakes, some to mention were their famous cream wassant, chocolate wassant, white loaf bread, and several choices of bread selections. I bought 4pcs of Cream wassant (19.5k), Chicken curry pizza (14k), Sausage and cheese (8k) and their white bread, pain de mie (10k).




They have tables where we can sit and dine there, but no beverage was sold yet. Perhaps because I went during their opening week so they were still in progress of completing the menu. 

To me, the breads were just ok, I didn't even find anything special on their famous wassant. The bread texture was indeed very soft and it was ok, but nothing particular to make me go back twice unless I happen to be in the neighborhood. 

Provence Bakery
Rukan Crown Golf Blok D No. 39
Pantai Indah Kapuk
North Jakarta

2 comments:

Cougard said...

the milk pan is good..especially when it's warm..

walnut red bean is ok

others...not bad but not that special..

dikotakita said...

nice place. :)

di kota kita