Friday, October 31, 2014

Hotel Reviews: JW Marriot Kuala Lumpur


JW Marriot hotel chains always impress me in so many ways, but mostly for its classiness. If there's  one thing you wouldn't have to worry when you stay at Marriot, is the overall classiness & the absolute comfortableness.

I always enjoy staying at JW Marriot. If money is not a problem, I would be more than happy to stay in the hotel's chains everytime I travel. I have only been staying at JW Marriot Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta and Hong Kong's. Though each and every single one marks a satisfaction, the one at KL impressed me the most.


The hotel was built in 1997, but less worry as the rooms were fully renovated on 2010. Why would I choose JW Marriot Kuala Lumpur as my favorite among the other twos? The English Victorian design won my heart. I have always has a thing for monochrome, and the way they put it in that kind of vintage Victorian just melts me. It's beautiful, classy and chic.


The bed? No question on the comfort. One of the best pillows and mattresses. Bathroom as always comes with their signature marbles style. Marbles are not really my style, but it works with Marriot's elegance.


Location wise, the hotel is adjacent to Starhill Gallery, a luxury shopping malls filled with designers boutiques. They located next to Westin Hotel which opposites Pavilion, one of KL's largest shopping malls. If you are not afraid to do some walkings, Imbi street behind the hotel has many food choices, not mentioning the 15 minutes away food paradise, Alor street.


If you are planning for a holiday in Kuala Lumpur and have some budget to splurge, go book a room at JW Marriot and experience yourself a memorable stay. 
 
JW Marriot Kuala Lumpur
183 Jalan Bukit Bintang
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Ph. (60)(3) 27159000
http://www.marriott.com/hotels

1 comment:

Blank Stace said...

Itu ranjangnya putih semua tp selimut nya ga putih semua tuh :p