Thursday, July 12, 2012

Raja Begor


One of my ex colleagues told me that this place had the best fried duck she ever eaten. Out of curiosity, one night my husband and I went there for dinner. The place was an old house turned into a modest and casual restaurant located in the intersection of Suryo road. 

They served typical Indonesian food from fried duck, chicken, fish and ribs in soup. We chose Fried duck (29k) and Fried duck with green chilli (29k). It came with steamed fragrant rice and urap (mixed veggies). For the fried duck, we can chose two types of chilli from their selections of sambal kemangi, sambal mangga, sambal ijo, sambal korek and sambal terasi. The duck was deep fried, crisp on the skin and quite tender on the meat. The urap and fragrant rice were delicious.





In my opinion, it was not the best duck I've ever eaten but it was ok and if it wasn't located so  far from where I live, I will surely be back.

Raja Begor
Jl. Suryo No. 35
Kebayoran Baru
South Jakarta
Ph. +62217220973

No comments: