Monday, September 12, 2011

Bakmi Baji Pamai

On a particular morning some day last week, my husband and I went to Kelapa Gading area for a noodle breakfast. It was still on Idul Fitri period so we were concern that most of the foodie place will still be closed, luckily Baji Pamai was open. 

Baji Pamai noodle was from Ujung Pandang specialized in pork even they still open the options of chicken for people who doesn't eat pork. They have been a senior in noodle department in Jakarta, but it was our first time trial.
We ordered 2 portions of Pangsit mie special Baji Pamai (27,5k), Beef meatball - half portion (12k), and Fried dumpling (12k). I asked the waiter to make it half cooked as I don't like flabby soft noodle. 



The noodles came with mix of red pork meat and chicken. The noodle was good although I didn't like the red pork meat. As for the fried dumpling, it was one of the worst dumpling I ever ate. It was oily and the dumpling meat was too salty. 

Bakmi Baji Pamai
Jl. Boulevard Raya Blok FV1 No. 29 - 31
Kelapa Gading Permai
North Jakarta
Ph. +6221 4521946

No comments: